A few Shoreham Bonfire thank you’s
A lot of effort goes in to creating and running Shoreham Bonfire each year and it takes a lot of volunteers who give up their time for free. Therefore it is only right that we give them one last shout out, a very big thank you to….
- Fitzhugh Gates, Dennis Watkins and Shoreham Port whose contributions as main sponsors are essential to our success
- 3rd Shoreham Sea Scouts, Shoreham Fort and other volunteers who did an amazing job of donation collecting
- R T Maintenance and M G Construction and everyone in our team who turned out to build the bonfire in quite horrid conditions
- Efficiency Direct for supplying the lighting at both locations
- Shoreham Allstars who give our young community musicians a stage to show their talents and do a great job of entertaining the crowd.
- Beach Bateria Samba Band for making the procession what it is.
- Thanks to Vicki for managing the procession and Theo Mellors for being our Firework Countdown starter
- Shoreham Chiropractic Clinic & T-shirts2u for buying and supplying our shiny new hi-viz jackets
- The local teams from Shoreham Coastguard, Fire Service and Police who joined us on the night. The Coastguard vehicle did a brilliant job at the front of the procession
- Shore Accounting who do our accounts
- Frontier Fireworks for providing a spectacular display
- EMS Services for providing security and first aid support
- A thank you to our Caterers and Tea Cup Ride organiser for being there and doing a great job
- Chestnut Tree House for providing collection buckets and the inspiration to raise money!
- Our team of face painters who did a great job in the gazebo!
- Adur District Council for signing off our plans and providing support as required.
- And not forgetting The Church of the Good Shepherd for allowing us to camp out on their land and use their toilet facilities! Also for keeping the Church open so that everyone can have a look around this lovely Church.
We thank everyone for all their support.
PS. If we missed anyone off this list, I am really very sorry, it’s nothing personal as we really do appreciate everyone’s support.