Shoreham Bonfire Saturday 12th November 2016
Shoreham Bonfire 2016
The 2016 Shoreham family beach bonfire and fireworks display will take place on Saturday 12th November.
The Shoreham Bonfire event that attracted a crowd of nearly 4,000 in 2015, and raised £2000 for charity and local community groups, will retain all the popular features including:
- A Samba Procession featuring the Beach Bateria Samba Band
- A huge Bonfire on the Beach (the only authorised bonfire on Shoreham Beach)
- Professional fireworks display
- Heart FM Angels with giveaways
- Kids Fun including: Face painting, temporary Glitter Tattoos and tea-cup ride
- Performances by Shoreham Allstars after the fireworks
- Appearances by your local Fire and HM Coastguard teams (subject to call-outs)
- Catering including tea/coffee, pulled pork, burgers and crepes
Shoreham Bonfire… where, when?
All the action takes place on Shoreham Beach, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex. The procession starts from Shoreham Beach Green at 6.30pm with the bonfire and fireworks taking place near the Church of the Good Shepherd. The bonfire is lit around 7pm, fireworks take place between 7.15pm and 7.30pm.
You can find out all the travel details and what else is happening on the night on our website: www.shorehambonfire.co.uk/whats-happening.html
Raising money for Chestnut Tree House
In addition to raising money to pay for the event we also hope to raise some money for Chestnut Tree House (children’s hospice care) and some deserving local community groups. So although the night is FREE to attend, please give generously in the collection buckets for the great causes and to ensure this event can run next year.